Fishermen's Guest House: Port Renfrew Accommodations
Let John Wells, your host at Hindsight Fishing Charters, set you up with a quality place to stay in Port Renfrew. We have a house in Port Renfrew that is just right for your fishing party, a one minute walk to the beach and only five minutes away from the Hindsight Fishing boat.
Fishermen's Guest House is self-catering (not a B&B) -- you can cook your own food, pigging out on the freshly caught halibut, salmon, and crab. The house has a BBQ, crab cooker, and, of course, a big pot for deep frying your halibut for fish and chips. We also supply some spices. After dinner, grab a trout rod and walk five minutes down to the mouth of the San Juan river for some great Coastal cutthroat trout fishing.
- 3 bedrooms, sleeps 8.
- 2 bathrooms with showers plus tub.
- Hardwood floors, a cozy woodstove, and firewood is provided.
- All new kitchen comes fully equipped and with dishwasher.
- Washer & dryer.
The house has all the goodies, including bedding, towels, and cooking and dining gear. Just bring your toiletries and personal stuff, we'll supply the rest.
- $250 per night for 4 person occupancy. $50 extra per additional person.
- Package price: $1,500 for 1 day fishing plus 1 night accommodation.
Located at 17004 Tsonoquay Drive ("Beach Camp")
Port Renfrew, BC